- contact us
Mobile phone: 13815578999 (Mr. Xu) 19851536333 (Ms. Xu)
Phone: 0515-83081868 Fax: 0515-88283868
Office address: Building 3, Xinlong Square, No.38 Renmin South Road, Chengnan New District, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province
Room 1209 Production Base: Yancheng Coastal Chemical Industry Park, Jiangsu Province (Touyu Village, Binhuai Town, Binhai County)
- Scan to enter the mobile station
- Copper phthalocyanine derivatives prepared by introducing different groups of copper phthalocyanine molecules
- Release date: November 07, 2019 Hits: 56 Category: News
①Chloromethylated copper phthalocyanine CuPc- (CH2Cl), which has anti-crystallization properties, reacts with nitrogen compounds with active hydrogen of unequal molecular weight and different structures to form copper phthalocyanine derivatives, and then reacts with copper phthalate in a certain proportion. The pigment composition prepared by mixing cyanine pigments can improve the fluidity of coatings and inks and produce anti-flocculation.
② Copper phthalocyanine reacts with formaldehyde to form methylolated copper phthalocyanine, CuPc2 (CH2OH), which has anti-crystallization properties and reacts with substituted amines. The resulting product and phthalocyanine blue form a pigment composition, which can improve pigments in coatings, Fluidity in ink and anti-flocculation.
③ Chlorosulfonylation of copper phthalocyanine, the introduced -SO2C l group can react with nitrogen compounds with active hydrogen to form nitrogen-containing sulfonyl substituent
- Related tags: carbazole purple
- Previous: First article Next: Clean production process of phthalocyanine green pigment by chlorosulfonic acid method